Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sweet November

           

   life is an inner cry, it pains, it squeeze the emotion like an uncontrollable scream. when love gets life it feeds and calls for more. Nothing matters not even time, the roads become intertwined and concerns are nothing but a stranger passing by. When you love, every moments counts, even the rainy months of your year, the hydrogen in your tears, and every day you keep watching for the tide to roll in , a miracle, but love and life correspond to where winter lies and forever is all I want. If you could be beside me, just to be where you are , just to reach out and touch you would be a moment of life  for me. My sweet ROBERT I brought you 12 happiness in life , but you brought me 100 years of your loving and being imprisoned in my heart is the best of my wishes that actually came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment