Tuesday, September 16, 2014

From one extreme to the other.



                     There are days when I feel that  giving up just won't be enough, there are days then I feel as if you are my all and missing you isn't enough to begin to describe how I feel about you presently. How did I ever find you? I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you or needed someone as much as I need you. Just when I think I've got things all figured out I fall all over again in love. When I first  saw you for some strange reason  I had the feeling that I would be seeing you again. I knew I loved you and yet I  didn't have a clue as to how you really felt about me  but I knew that you complete me.

When I looked at you  I saw forever with assurance that the best was yet to be revealed.Your smile was and still is  the master keys that opens up my most treasured secrets.   Your touch took me places that I had never journeyed  before and now I am afraid to return.  Yet with each stroke of pleasure you transcend me higher to wherever the mood was willing to takes us, for  as I felt your breath on my shoulder I knew we couldn't get any closer,

Now I cannot picture my life without you; My life, my being, my everything is tangled up around you, being with you brings sunshine to my cloudy day, You transform my impossible to the attainable.

I don't want to look into your eyes because you know what will happen next- we'll be making love then I will fall in love all over again. My lips were on fire as you touch them, you make tonight so easy....



Make this trip count please.

No comments:

Post a Comment