Friday, August 20, 2021

Sex like this-Never Felt Better

     I stared out the window and I dreamt of you, of your touch, of your smell. I dreamt of you clothed, of you naked, of you half clothed and naked at once.  I remember the smell of your skin and with the scent came flooding along rages of beautiful memories only you and I could dear whisper.

     I miss you, I love you and I crave for the chemistry we once shared. Your smile, your whispers in my ears, your laughter sent shivers down my spine, your cuddles, your kisses, your presence speaks volume to me. The fire between us, still light my life. Each night the passion between us drove us crazy, we were wild as we explored each other- the pleasure of feeling you inside me, is comparable to no other. The intensity of the pressure I felt as you explode in me-drove me insane. The way you would have me in any position, at anytime, anywhere.

     You create waves inside me, I never knew I had, and each time you sail gently through while I enjoyed the moment. I secretly loved your energy, your physique, your stamina. You were aggressive when needed to be and I was in need of some aggression when it was handed out. I felt you as you burn your way through me and like a phoenix I rebirthed every time. You fucked me hard, soft, smooth and silky and I rode you, fast, slow, hard and soft. When I sat in your saddle I'm always prepared to deliver your pleasure-served Hot. You depend on me for sustenance and I provide it without reservation.  

Now, I cant seems to find my purpose, you've been gone two hours and I'm still tied up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment